Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Year 1

This will be a short post, but I do want to officially restart this blog. 

I have taken a job as a part time sixth and seventh grade reading teacher in Baltimore County Public Schools at Old Court Middle School officially early today.  Today I signed my contract with BCPS and made the job I have worked for just over two weeks official. 

I start curriculum tomorrow with both grades.  This is continue to be a crazy ride.  I can already tell this is going to be one of the toughest years in which I will have to grow and keep adapting to keep up with my students and colleagues, but it is a challenge I welcome and am prepared to commit to finishing. 

Again I will try to do some post about events which have already occurred.  My year will be told semi-In medias res.

Enjoy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment